Jeremy McBee has performed everything from dinner rehearsals, ceremonies, cocktail hours, dinner hours, and receptions for weddings throughout the central Texas area since moving to Austin in 2013. Jeremy is easy to work with, has competitive prices, and offers a wide range of song selections that give you one of the best values you'll find when shopping for live music for your wedding. Below you'll find Jeremy's 2019 rates, sample repertoire of songs, FAQs, as well as bride/groom testimonials.. If you have any questions beyond what's listed on this page, feel free to contact Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ceremony Only: $300
- This includes 30 minute pre-ceremony (while wedding guests are seated at ceremony site) and 30 minute ceremony.
Ceremony + Cocktail Hour: $450
- This includes 1 hour pre-ceremony + ceremony and 1 hour cocktail hour.
Ceremony + Cocktail Hour + Dinner Hour (Most Popular): $600
- This includes 1 hour pre-ceremony + ceremony, 1 hour cocktail hour, and 1 hour dinner hour.
Ceremony + Cocktail Hour + Dinner Hour + Reception: $1,000
- This includes 1 hour pre-ceremony + ceremony, 1 hour cocktail hour, 1 hour dinner hour, and 3 hour reception.
Pre-Ceremony - Ceremony (Sample Setlist)
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
Canon in D - Pachelbel
Hymne - Vangelis
How Great Thou Art
All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
You Are the Best Thing - Ray Lamontagne
Can't Stop the Feeling - Justin Timberlake
What A Difference A Day Made - Jamie Cullum
Dream A Little Dream of Me - Mama's and the Papa's
Your Song - Elton John
When You Say Nothing At All - Keith Whitley
I'd Have to Be Crazy - Willie Nelson
Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
Turn Me On - Norah Jones
I'll Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
...AND MANY MORE!
Cocktail/Dinner Hour (Sample Setlist)
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
Layla - Eric Clapton
Before You Accuse Me - Eric Clapton
Thank You - Led Zeppelin
You Never Can Tell - Chuck Berry
No Particular Place to Go - Chuck Berry
Tupelo Honey - Van Morrison
Moondance - Van Morrison
Melissa - The Allman Brothers
Me and Mrs. Jones - Billy Paul/Michael Bublé
Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
Make You Feel My Love - Bob Dylan/Adele
Light My Fire - The Doors (Inspired by Eliane Elias version)
Tight Rope - Leon Russell
Delta Lady - Leon Russell
A Song for You - Leon Russell
Rocket Man - Elton John
I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues - Elton John
Piano Man - Billy Joel
New York State of Mind - Billy Joel
She's Got A Way - Billy Joel
Easy - The Commodores
She Came In Through the Bathroom Window - The Beatles
I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
Something - The Beatles
Oh, Darling! - The Beatles
Jumpin' Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
Stay With Me - Rod Stewart
Handbags and Gladrags - Rod Stewart
You Go to My Head - Rod Stewart
Dirty Work - Steely Dan
Pretzel Logic - Steely Dan
Until You Come Back to Me - Aretha Franklin
Ain't That A Shame - Fats Domino
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons
Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing - Stevie Wonder
I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried - Rodney Crowell
It Had to Be You - Frank Sinatra
Our Love Is Here to Stay - Frank Sinatra
The Girl from Ipanema - Frank Sinatra
You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra
My Funny Valentine - Frank Sinatra
Witchcraft - Frank Sinatra
Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
Besame Mucho - Frank Sinatra
Walk On By - Burt Bacharach
This Guy's In Love With You - Burt Bacharach
Cry Me A River - Michael Bublé
Blame It On My Youth - Jamie Cullum
Pure Imagination - Willy Wonka (Inspired by Jamie Cullum version)
The Very Thought of You - Nat King Cole
Come Rain or Come Shine - Ray Charles
Red House - Jimi Hendrix
Angel - Jimi Hendrix
Save Room - John Legend
Ordinary People - John Legend
Tighten Up - Black Keys
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
...AND MANY MORE!
Special Dances (Sample Setlist)
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
Silver Wings - Merle Haggard
What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
Someone Like You - Van Morrison
Daddy's Little Girl - Michael Bublé
Everything - Michael Bublé
Earth Angel - The Penguins
Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
...AND MANY MORE!
1) Can we request songs for Jeremy McBee to perform during our wedding that aren't listed on his sample repertoire?
- Yes, included in each package is the ability for you to request five songs outside of the songs I have listed above for no additional cost. Whether it’s country, blues, classic rock, pop, etc., I’ll learn it, but you must let me know of these song selections no later then 2 months before your wedding date.
2) Can we pick and choose which songs we want Jeremy to perform during pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner hour, reception, etc.?
- Yes, in fact, I encourage you to print off my list of sample set lists, highlight each song you would like performed and scratch out any ones that you definitely don’t want performed at your wedding and then send that back to me in an attachment. I will prioritize the setlist based on your feedback.
3) Can Jeremy provide any additional musicians to accompany him during our wedding?
- Yes, I can provide up to two additional musicians for your wedding. My rates will vary greatly, though, when providing a duo or trio. Instrumentation will usually consist of piano/vocals, drums, bass or piano/vocals, drums, guitar.
4) Can Jeremy provide all of his own equipment for his performance at our wedding?
- Yes, I have a full length keyboard, vocal mic, PA system, and all other necessary equipment to provide live music for groups of up to 300 people.
5) Does Jeremy require a stage for performance at our wedding?
- No, I do not require a stage for performance. The only thing I will need is an electrical outlet within reasonable distance of where I’ll be performing.
6) Can Jeremy provide additional sound equipment for the ceremony or speeches during the wedding, etc.?
- Yes, Jeremy can provide (at no additional cost), a wireless lavalier mic for the officiant during the ceremony, as well as a wireless, handheld mic for toasts during your wedding.
7) Can Jeremy make any announcements during the wedding?
- Yes, I have a good amount of experience MCing weddings. If you need me to make introductions or announcements during your wedding, simply let me know ahead of time or have the wedding planner/coordinator relay that info to me in advance. I can do MC work for no additional cost.
8) Can Jeremy provide any DJ services during our wedding?
- Yes, I have also done my fair share of DJing for weddings and would be happy to provide that at any capacity in your wedding for no additional cost. Just let me know far enough in advance what style of music you prefer me to play, so that I have enough time to put together a great playlist that you’ll love. If you’d like, you can also make your own Spotify playlist and send that over to me to play during your wedding. I can provide any help/feedback during that process of planning your playlist at no additional cost.
9) If our ceremony and cocktail hour/dinner hour are in different locations, can Jeremy accommodate this?
- Yes, I have two keyboards and two PA systems that I can set up prior to the wedding so that I can seamlessly transition from performing at the ceremony site to performing at the cocktail hour/dinner hour/reception site. I have done this for several weddings in the past.
10) How do I book Jeremy McBee for our wedding?
- All I require is a 50% deposit to secure your date with me. The second half of your payment will be due on the day of your wedding. You can pay me through cash, check, or credit card over the phone. Please make checks payable to Jeremy McBee.