Whether you're planning a corporate event or a family and friends event, consider adding in some ambience to your party with live piano and vocals by Jeremy McBee. Jeremy has performed for many corporate and private events over the years and has a solid reputation for being professional, reliable, and highly entertaining. With a wide range of genres to pull from, Jeremy offers a plethora of song choices to keep your guests both relaxed and energized throughout the event. Book with Jeremy McBee to make sure that your event has that extra special touch that your guests will be talking about long after they've left the party.
If Piano/PA System NOT provided...
1 Hour Corporate Event: $500
2 Hour Corporate Event: $600
3 Hour Corporate Event: $750
4 Hour Corporate Event: $900
- If there is no piano and/or PA system available for use at your corporate event location, Jeremy McBee will provide his own musical and sound equipment to use at your event. Prices are a bit higher for this option due to the transportation and loading/unloading of equipment.
If Piano/PA System provided...
1 Hour Corporate Event: $400
2 Hour Corporate Event: $500
3 Hour Corporate Event: $650
4 Hour Corporate Event: $800
- If there happens to be a piano and/or PA system readily available at your corporate event location, rates will be a bit lower for this option because there will be no need for transportation of Jeremy's musical and sound equipment.
If Piano/PA System NOT provided...
1 Hour Private Party: $250
2 Hour Private Party: $350
3 Hour Private Party: $450
4 Hour Private Party: $550
- If there is no piano and/or PA system available for use at your private party location, Jeremy McBee will provide his own musical and sound equipment to use at your event. Prices are a bit higher for this option due to the transportation and loading/unloading of equipment.
If Piano/PA System provided...
1 Hour Private Party: $200
2 Hour Private Party: $300
3 Hour Private Party: $400
4 Hour Private Party: $500
- If there happens to be a piano and/or PA system readily available at your private party location, rates will be a bit lower for this option because there will be no need for transportation of Jeremy's musical and sound equipment.
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
Layla - Eric Clapton
Before You Accuse Me - Eric Clapton
You Never Can Tell - Chuck Berry
No Particular Place to Go - Chuck Berry
Melissa - Allman Brothers
Whipping Post - Allman Brothers
Tupelo Honey - Van Morrison
Moondance - Van Morrison
Me and Mrs. Jones - Billy Paul
Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart - Bee Gees
Unchain My Heart - Ray Charles
Come Rain or Come Shine - Ray Charles
Make You Feel My Love - Bob Dylan/Adele
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Light My Fire - The Doors (Inspired be Eliane Elias version)
Reason to Believe - Rod Stewart
Handbags and Gladrags - Rod Stewart
Stay With Me - Rod Stewart
Red House - Jimi Hendrix
Angel - Jimi Hendrix
Tight Rope - Leon Russell
Delta Lady - Leon Russell
A Song for You - Leon Russell
Rocket Man - Elton John
I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues - Elton John
Your Song - Elton John
Piano Man - Billy Joel
New York State of Mind - Billy Joel
She's Got A Way - Billy Joel
Easy - The Commodores
She Came In Through the Bathroom Window - The Beatles
I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
Something - The Beatles
The Fool On the Hill - The Beatles
Oh, Darling! - The Beatles
Daisy Jane - America
Jumpin' Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
Desperado - The Eagles
Dirty Work - Steely Dan
Pretzel Logic - Steely Dan
Ain't That A Shame - Fats Domino
Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight - James Taylor
Until You Come Back to Me - Aretha Franklin
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing - Stevie Wonder
Breathe - Pink Floyd
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Misery and Gin - Merle Haggard
Going Where the Lonely Go - Merle Haggard
I'm Always On A Mountain When I Fall - Merle Haggard
That's the Way Love Goes - Merle Haggard
Silver Wings - Merle Haggard
Don't Close Your Eyes - Keith Whitley
When You Say Nothing At All - Keith Whitley
Help Me Make It Through the Night - Kris Kristofferson
For the Good Times - Kris Kristofferson
I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried - Rodney Crowell
I'd Have to Be Crazy - Willie Nelson
Funny How Time Slips Away - Willie Nelson
Behind Closed Doors - Charlie Rich
It Had to Be You - Harry Connick Jr.
Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles
You Don't Know Me - Ray Charles
What A Difference A Day Makes - Jamie Cullum
Pure Imagination - Willy Wonka (Inspired by Jamie Cullum version)
Our Love Is Here to Stay - George Gershwin
Walk On By - Burt Bacharach
This Guy's In Love With You - Burt Bacharach
Cry Me A River - Michael Bublé
Everything - Michael Bublé
Dream A Little Dream of Me - Mamas and the Papas
You Go to My Head - Rod Stewart
The Girl from Ipanema - Antonio Carlos Jobim
Just A Gigolo - Louis Prima
Alley Cat - Bent Fabric (instrumental)
Speak Softly Love - Godfather Theme (instrumental)
You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra
Besame Mucho - Frank Sinatra
The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
My Funny Valentine - Frank Sinatra
Witchcraft - Frank Sinatra
Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
The Very Thought of You - Nat King Cole
Blame It On My Youth - Nat King Cole
Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
Save Room - John Legend
Ordinary People - John Legend
Tighten Up - Black Keys
Dreaming With A Broken Heart - John Mayer
Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
Turn Me On - Norah Jones
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
You Are the Best Thing - Ray Lamontagne
Can't Stop the Feeling - Justin Timberlake
1) Can I request songs for Jeremy McBee to perform during our event that aren't listed on his sample repertoire?
- Yes, included in each package is the ability for you to request three songs outside of the songs I have listed above for no additional cost. Whether it’s country, blues, classic rock, pop, etc., I’ll learn it, but you must let me know of these song selections no later then 3 weeks before your event.
2) Can I pick and choose which songs I want Jeremy to perform during our event?
- Yes, in fact, I encourage you to print off my list of sample set lists, highlight each song you would like performed and scratch out any ones that you definitely don’t want performed at your event and then send that back to me in an attachment. I will prioritize the setlist based on your feedback.
3) Can Jeremy provide any additional musicians to accompany him during our event?
- Yes, I can provide up to two additional musicians for your event. My rates will vary greatly, though, when providing a duo or trio. Instrumentation will usually consist of piano/vocals, drums, bass or piano/vocals, drums, guitar.
4) Can Jeremy provide all of his own equipment for his performance at our event?
- Yes, I have a full length keyboard, vocal mic, PA system, and all other necessary equipment to provide live music for groups of up to 300 people.
5) Does Jeremy require a stage for performance at our event?
- No, I do not require a stage for performance. The only thing I will need is an electrical outlet within reasonable distance of where I’ll be performing.
6) Can Jeremy provide additional sound equipment for speeches during our event?
- Yes, Jeremy can provide (at no additional cost), a wireless lavalier mic or a wireless, handheld mic for speeches.
7) Can Jeremy make any announcements during our event?
- Yes, I have a good amount of experience MCing. If you need me to make introductions or announcements during your event, simply let me know ahead of time or have the event planner/point of contact relay that info to me in advance. I can do MC work for no additional cost.
8) Can Jeremy provide any DJ services during our event?
- Yes, I have also done my fair share of DJing for events and would be happy to provide that at any capacity during your event for no additional cost. Just let me know far enough in advance what style of music you prefer me to play, so that I have enough time to put together a great playlist that you’ll love. If you’d like, you can also make your own Spotify playlist and send that over to me to play during your event. I can provide any help/feedback during that process of planning your playlist at no additional cost.
9) How do I book Jeremy McBee for our event?
- All I require is a 50% deposit to secure your date with me. I do not charge taxes and there are no hidden fees in my cost. What you see listed under my rates is what you will use to determine how much you owe for your 50% deposit. The second half of your payment will be due on the day of your event. You can pay me through cash, check, or credit card over the phone. Please make checks payable to Jeremy McBee.